|Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!|
|Vertigo Gaming Inc.|
|PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Steam: October 14, 2020|
PlayStation 4: October 14, 2020
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! (CSD3) is the third game in the very successful and highly intense restaurant simulation series, Cook, Serve, Delicious! by Vertigo Gaming. This time, the game takes place in a food truck, rather than a restaurant, as well as adding multiple new features, cutscenes and two robots: Whisk (voiced by negaoryx) and Cleaver (voiced by Havana Mahoney), among many more additions.
Gameplay Changes from CSD2
- The progression of daily shifts have changed. Instead of a set time period with two Rush Hours in between, the player travels between multiple stops during the day. Food is now prepared during travel and served at each stop.
- Foods are split into two categories: HS foods and Special Orders. HS foods require a Holding Station to prepare or can be optionally prepared to create multiple servings. Special Orders are individual food orders given before each stop.
- Currency has been reworked. Local currencies from each territory are now converted to CrumbCoin at the end of the day, at an exchange rate based on your YUM level. CrumbCoin is used to purchase new foods and trinkets, which are used to customize the inside of your truck.
- All foods are now categorized by their difficulty points, ranging from 0 to 5. All foods now have a set income based on their difficulty level. Tips no longer exist.
- You now receive an upgrade part for each YUM level you gain. Parts are used to upgrade your truck, adding additional prep or holding stations and other bonuses to make serving food easier.
- Side Orders and Drinks have been removed.
- Foods no longer have Boosters or Detractors.
- Chores are no longer in the game.
- There is now an Auto-Serve function which serves all ready-to-go foods (shown by a blue/orange/red check mark on the order ticket).
- Delicious orders are now solely based on your combo count, which are given for perfect orders at 80x or higher (the minimum combo count can be decreased via upgrades). Delicious orders add a multiplier to your income.
- The game is now split into 11 Territories with differing amounts of days. Each day has different food restrictions, number of stops and travel time, point requirements, and may have difficulty modifiers.
- Some days have modifiers that make the level more difficult. Examples include Food Truck Attacks and Impatient Customers.
Food in CSD 3
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! received the soundtrack again from composer Jonathan Geer.
|This article is a stub. You can help Cook, Serve, Delicious Wiki by .|
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GPU with at least 256MB of VRAM
Storage: 1200 MB available space